Monday, March 10, 2014

Dios del Sol

I hold to the hope that this dream comes forth
Behind my eyes lies a world that I wish all could see
Maybe then all those that decided that they could fuck with me would know
They picked the wrong man, the wrong time, and the unwisest of ploys
I am the death that comes on swift wings
To rape the life from you as you have entered the world of my visions
Wings spread wide to lock out the light as you sit sweltering under my wrath
I burn with a deep desire for revenge
That you will be lit at the stake of my vengeance alive
I hope to see you fucking die
But not before I crush the life out of you as your throat rest beneath my heel
In this place I make the rules
Down here I'm God
I will be the one who causes the sun to rise and set
And in this world there is no sun because I am the light-harbinger
The keys of death and Hyades are hung on my belt
You will burn under me and there is no escaping
Blackened buildings fill the skyline
My visions involve smoke and debris but no cries to be heard  
The land is quiet for all voices have been silenced
I stand atop the mountains and look down at my devastation
My rays reach the the ground and bounce to the clouds
But only to enhance the blood on the ground and the darkness in my heart
The heat is so extreme but the cold is deafening
Contrast formed in the depths of the crucible that was my inner turmoil
Sword and shield became as much a part of me as my own beating heart
And the blood pumped through iron veins turned black from the poison I injected
All so that the rage that you now have seen could be brought out in epic theatrics
Dig deep as you will only find relief six feet from the surface you once made your dwelling place
Smell the disease that you caused when you let forth the beast
The world has spawned a sickness and I am the cure
Born into the darkness which the most vile have only adopted but alas it has always been mine
Black hole sun burns the ground to nothing and to nothing it will all go
Dark days are ahead my friends
Come into the light of destiny and hold close the facts
I am the god of the sun and there is no turning back

No comments:

Post a Comment