Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Polish

You can never hide within your past
I know everything that makes you tick
And I will use it against you
To prophecy doom and break your soul
Stand still and look in my eyes
Do you see me backing up, no you fucking don't
Because I am the annihilator and I control whether you breathe or not
Polish the silver and dust off the lamps
No light will betray my shadow
I am the epitome of darkness and I want your death
Devour everything that you think will make you sweet
The taste could be the least of what I give a fuck about
You can't wash away your sins that fast
No amount of cleaning off dirty footprints will grant you from evading the hate
I saw you in the spirit
I saw you sacrifice yourself and sign your name in blood
You are mine now and in my kingdom there is no getting out
As a child you ran from man to man
Trying to find the love that you would never have
At home there was abuse
Beaten and bruised you fought back only to become an outcast
There was a hope for you
You could have turned that hatred to fuel to make a better place
But you didn't, you quit, and everyone fucking knows it
I saw you in the bathroom, just a young girl
Hovering over the tub with an old hanger in your hand
You made a mistake and a life was made but that would have ended yours
So you took the easy way out and let murder into your heart
And I was there for every moment of it
Eating it up, feasting off the blood that poured from your loins
The destroyer was there watching you from the mirror
As the little girl became a witch, altering the heart and path of God
I laughed and laughed as I saw the tears fall from fear and pain
You brought this all on yourself
You tried to run, you tried to hide, and you ran right into the arms of ignorant disease
Trapping you forever in a home that you could not clean enough because your filth was everywhere
There is no right that you can do to turn the scale in your favor
No amount of righteous work that will out due the child you pulled apart
And the hurt was so big that you could never look at yourself
You let healing slip by and you take it out on everyone else
But today I stand as the door that you must go through
And there is no getting through me
Not today and not ever
You infanticide will torture your mind forever and I will be the reminder
You could abort the child but never the searing pain
I know your ways and the witchcraft that you worship
Yet you forget that I am the antidote and nothing you do will work
All hell bows to me as king and if for a fucking moment you think that your thanks makes things alright
You are poorly mistaken, I have found my place in the world below
Let me reserve a seat for you to take
I'll shine it up real nice, up close to the shrine of evil you decorated yourself
There will be a day that I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next
And I will skull fuck you until your neck breaks and decapitation takes place
You are worthless and no price paid will save you
You're forever mine bitch and watching you suffer does nothing but appease me
And how I love to see you dying and with everyone watching I will eat off your corpse
Try to hide that fucker, go ahead and try

No comments:

Post a Comment